1 1/2 cups
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
( 1 ounce)
Splenda brown sugar blend
( sugar substitute)
banana, ripe and mashed
( 2 medium)
( or equivalent in egg substitute)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 8 wells of a 12 hole muffin pan with butter-flavored cooking spray or line with paper lines.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, pecans, brown sugar Splenda and the Splenda.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, egg, applesauce and vanilla extract.
- Add banana mixture to baking mix mixture.
- Mix gently just to combine.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin wells.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place muffin pan on a wire rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pan and continue cooling on wire rack.
- HINT: Fill unused muffin wells with water, it protects the muffin pan and ensures even baking.