( about 3/4-inch thick or thicker or use 2 tenderloins)
low sodium soy sauce
( use only low sodium)
fresh minced garlic
fresh minced gingerroot
( or use 1/2 teaspoon dry ginger powder)
- In a bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients; place in a large zip-loc plastic bag.
- Add in the pork chops or 2 pork tenderloins; seal the bag.
- Turn to coat with the marinade.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Set grill to high heat (about 400°F).
- Remove the pork and discard the marinade.
- Place on grill.
- For pork chops cook for about 15 minutes on each side, depending on how thick your chops are.
- For pork tenderloins, cook for about 25 minutes turning occasionally or until the pork is cooked; tent with foil and let sit for about 10 minutes before slicing.