pork baby back ribs
brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
- PREHEAT grill to medium OR oven to 450°F.
- CENTER half of ribs in single layer on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Combine brown sugar and seasonings; rub over ribs, turning to coat evenly.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and one end to seal packet. Through open end, add 1/4 cup water. Double fold remaining end, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- TO GRILL: Place rib packets in covered grill and grill 45 to 60 minutes. Remove foil; place ribs on grill
- BRUSH ribs with barbecue sauce. CONTINUE GRILLING 10 to 15 minutes, brushing with sauce and turning every 5 minutes.
- TO BAKE: Place rib packets on a cookie sheet and bake in oven 45 to 60 minutes. Remove foil; place ribs on broiler pan. BRUSH ribs with barbecue sauce. BROIL 4 to 5 inches from broiler, 10 to 15 minutes, brushing with sauce and turning every 5 minutes.