( or lemon juice)
( Or other nuts if you like)
( lemon, orange, strawberry)
- Butter a large shallow pan.
- Mix the cornstarch with cold water and et it aside.
- Bring the hot water, suar and orange juice to a boil in medium sized saucepan.
- Add the cornstarch and water mixture.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the mixture goes thick.
- Stir often.
- Remove from heat.
- Add rosewater/lemon juice and flavouring (Whatever you choose).
- Stir in nuts (optional).
- Pour into buttered pan.
- When cooled and thickened, (be patient, it may take ovre a day) cut into 1 inch cubes with a knife dipped in hot water.
- Roll in powdered sugar.