old fashioned oats, uncooked
pecans, coarsely chopped
dried tart cherries
- Combine oats, pecans and sunflower kernels in a large bowl.
- Combine honey, melted butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour over oat mixture, and stir until all ingredients are well coated.
- Spread mixture on a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 30 to 40 minutes or until golden.
- Stir mixture every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in cherries.
- Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 1 week.