1 1/2 lbs
sweet onion, sliced thin and seperated into rings
garlic cloves, minced
fresh dill, chopped
1 -2 tablespoon
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 to 1 inch sections.
- Place in a large bowl along with onion, garlic and dill.
- Drizzle with the olive oil; salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix to thoroughly combine then place on a large sheet of aluminium foil folding foil over on top and sides to seal.
- Place sealed packet over medium heat on gas grill and cook 20 to 25 minutes turning half way through.