boneless skinless chicken breasts
Madras curry powder
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
1 (4 ounce) cans
( or use fresh)
1 teaspoon gravymaster or 1 teaspoon
- Mix flour, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a plastic or paper bag.
- Add chicken breasts (rinsed and patted dry) and toss to coat.
- Brown quickly in hot vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Transfer to crock pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with rice.