1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets (or even trout) or 1 1/2 lbs
( or even trout)
dry white wine
fresh dill, chopped
- Remove skin if using fillets.
- Cut fish into serving size pieces.
- Season with seasoning salt and arrange in single layer in greased, shallow baking dish.
- Pour wine over and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 450 for 10 min/inch of thickness or until opaque.
- Remove from oven and drain cooking liquid into small saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat until just warmed through.
- Spoon over fish and serve immediately.