3/4 cup chopped pecans or 3/4 cup
1 (9 inch)
deep dish pie shells
( thawed if frozen)
2 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, at room temperature
1 (21 ounce) cans
blueberry pie filling
- Press the chopped nuts into the bottom of the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake as directed on the package and let cool.
- Beat the cream cheese with the confectioners' sugar.
- Beat the heavy cream with the granulated sugar until it forms soft peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon this mixture into the cooled pie shell and top with the blueberry pie filling.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.