1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss blueberries with cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar for 1 minute.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; fold into butter mixture alternately with milk, making three additions of each.
- Fold in blueberry mixture, leaving some cinnamon streaks.
- Spoon into greased 6-cup Bundt pan, spreading batter higher at edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until top of cake springs back when pressed.
- Let cool on rack 15 minutes; invert and unmould.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve warm.