2 (15 ounce) cans
hunt Mexican-style tomatoes
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
1 (4 ounce) cans
mild diced green chilies
bottled hot pepper sauce
- In large Saucepan, add all ingredients except the milk.
- Simmer, then add milk to mix in and heat, do not boil.
- Serve as a soup with tortilla Chips.
- Pour over pork chops in a covered roaster and cook 1 hour 350*.
- Pour over browned beef stew meat in a covered roaster and cook 1 hour 350*.
- Pour over chicken breasts in a covered roaster and cook 1 hour 350*.
- Note: For any of the roaster dishes you may add mushrooms, diced green peppers, or peeled and cubed sweet potatoes and diced onions if you prefer.
- When you don't have time, this is a good recipe for a starter to a good meal.