1 (18 ounce)
roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
1 (20 ounce) cans
crushed pineapple, drained
( reserve juice)
1 (11 ounce) cans
mandarin oranges, drained
strawberry, sliced vertically
( stem to tip)
green seedless grapes, halved lengthwise
kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced thin
1 pint blueberries or 1 pint blackberries or 1 pint raspberries or 1 pint
any fresh mixed berry
- Prepare "crust" by pressing cookie dough onto ungreased disposable foil pizza pan, making small lip around edge. Bake at 350°F for 7-9 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, sour cream & vanilla till smooth, adding a bit of the reserved pineapple juice for added flavor and better spreading consistency. Spread onto cooled crust, leaving 1/2 " edge.
- Prepare fruit by draining pineapple, reserving liquid. Slice bananas into pineapple juice to retard browning. Drain.
- Drain oranges, Slice all other fruit.
- Start arranging the sliced strawberries around edge of crust, points facing out. Next add pineapple, spreading evenly over cream cheese. Then just layer all the other fruit over the "pizza" in a pleasing manner. I usually put the kiwi on last as it's the "pepperoni". Garnish the center, if desired, with a whole strawberry.