1 1/2 cups
shredded roasted chicken breast
bottled creamy caesar salad dressing
( Marie's Caesar Dressing)
vegetable oil cooking spray
( for a 14-inch pizza)
coarsely shredded provolone cheese
1 2/3 cups
coarsely shredded mozzarella cheese
romaine lettuce leaves, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise into thin ribbons
roma tomato, thinly sliced
coarsely shaved parmesan cheese
- Position an oven rack on the 2nd lowest level; place a baking stone on the rack.
- Position another rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat oven to 500°.
- In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken with 1/4 cup Caesar dressing and the garlic; set aside.
- Coat pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Lay pizza dough on prepared pan and gently stretch the dough into a 14-inch round.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup Caesar dressing over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Place the chicken mixture evenly over the sauce.
- Scatter the provolone and mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Put the pizza in the oven on the upper rack; bake 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp and golden brown.
- Using a pizza peel, lift the pizza off the pan and place the crust directly on the baking stone; remove the pan from the oven.
- Bake the pizza until the bottom of the crust is golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Using the pizza peel, remove the pizza from the oven and transfer to a cutting board.
- Sprinkle the lettuce over the pizza and arrange tomato slices evenly over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the parmesan shavings over the top.
- Slice into wedges and serve immediately.