1 1/2 lbs
boneless skinless chicken breasts
fresh ground black pepper
extra large eggs
seasoned bread crumbs
grated parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Combine salt, pepper and flour on a plate.
- Beat eggs with 1 tablespoon water in a pie plate.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on a third plate.
- Dredge chicken on both sides in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture and then roll the chicken in the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large saute pan on medium low heat.
- Cook until cooked through.
- Add more butter and oil as needed to the pan.