boneless center cut pork chops
( use to taste)
salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel, core, and quarter the apple. Then slice it very thinly (each quarter = 10-12 thin slices). Set aside for later.
- Lay the pork chops in baking dish with about 1 inch between each one.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chops and then sprinkle 2 Tbs. brown sugar over each pork chop trying to evenly cover them.
- Over the brown sugar put onion slices topped with apple slices. The apple slices should cover the entire pork chop.
- Pour 1.5 cups of applesauce over each pork chop.
- On top of each pork chop now shake soy sauce over each of the pork chops. Next, top with 1 Tbs. of brown sugar on each chop.
- Place in the oven for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven. Cut to check for tenderness and to make sure the chops are cooked.