( 110 degrees F~45 degrees C)
2 1/4 teaspoons
bread machine yeast
- Place the water, sugar, and the yeast in the pan of the bread machine. Mix it up a bit. Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes.
- Add the oil, flour and the salt to the yeast.
- Select white bread setting for 1 1/2 pound loaf and press start.
- I use the light crust setting but each machine may be different.
- A little helpful hint. After every loaf of bread I made the kneading paddle would get stuck when I tried to clean it. I was afraid I was going to break it trying to force it off. Now I spray it with vegetable oil spray before each use and it slips off easily for cleaning.