dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
ground red pepper
boneless skinless chicken breast
( cut into 1-inch strips)
plain low-fat yogurt
blue cheese, crumbled
softened neufchatel cheese
( 2 ounces)
red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with aluminum foil and oil lightly.
- In a shallow dish, whisk the egg whites with the water for about 1 minute, or just until frothy.
- In another shallow dish, mix the bread crumbs with the ground red pepper.
- Dip the chicken fingers into the egg white mixture and roll in the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place in baking pan and drizzle with the 2 tbsp of oil.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden brown.
- While the chicken is baking, prepare the dipping sauce.
- In a medium sized bowl, blend all dipping sauce ingredients together.
- Spoon into small individual bowls if desired.