1 (16 ounce) packages
bow tie pasta
chicken-spinach sausages, casings removed & diced
garlic cloves, crushed and minced
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
1 1/2 cups
1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese or 1 cup
- In stockpot add water and 1 tblsp olive oil.
- When boiling, add pasta.
- In frying pan, add 2 tblsp olive oil, add sausages, chopped onion, garlic italian seasoning, balsamic vinegar. Saute until onion, sausages and garlic start to brown.
- Turn heat to simmer.
- In separate bowl, add tomato soup, basil and half and half. Wisk to mix.
- Cook pasta until ala dente, about 10 -12 minutes. Drain in colandar. Save 1 cup water.
- Add margarine back into stockpot, add saved water, add drained pasta,toss to mix and kept on warm heat.
- Add salt and white pepper.
- Add tomato cream mixture to frying pan and mix, do not boil, low heat until everything is hot.
- Pour over hot pasta. Toss to mix.Pile in a large pasta bowl and serve.
- Pass the preferred cheese as individual topping for each serving.
- Note: The chicken spinach sausage is located in major national chains, this sausage contains asaigo cheese and spices. in it.