2 (10 ounce) packages
frozen broccoli florets
1 1/2 cups
parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook broccoli as directed on package.
- Drain well and place in buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Prepare white sauce by melting butter, blend in flour, and milk.
- Cook until quite thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in mayonnaise.
- Pour sauce over brocoli.
- Top with a generous layer of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling and lightly browned.