1 (5 ounce) boxes
macaroni and cheese mix
( don't use the cheap mix)
1/4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1/4 cup
( not spread or tub product)
of diced onion
1 (14 ounce) cans
- Prepare your mac and cheese per instructions on the box. Set aside.
- Fry your ground beef the with onion added and add whatever spice you like.
- Garlic, Salt and Pepper are my favorites.
- After you drain your hamburger you can add the mac and cheese to it.
- Add your can of diced tomatoes, mix well and heat thru.
- If you want you can throw some veggies in the mix as well.