8 ounces uncooked udon noodles or 8 ounces
1 1/2 teaspoons
crushed red pepper flakes
2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
low sodium beef broth
low sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons sake or 3 tablespoons
sliced shiitake mushroom caps
thinly sliced carrot
top round beef, thinly sliced
diagonally cur green onion
1 (6 ounce) bags
prewashed Baby Spinach
- Cook noodles per package directions; drain.
- Add garlic, pepper, and broth to a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, sake, and honey in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Add in mushrooms and carrots, stir/saute 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef.
- Cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
- Stir in noodles, green onions, and spinach.
- Serve immediately.