1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/4 teaspoons
3 1/2 cups
1 1/4 cups
2% low-fat milk
- Parboil potatoes 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Fry onion in butter until transparent.
- Add thyme, celery salt.
- In large pot heat up heavy cream slowly.
- poach haddock and scollops in heavy cream. (do not allow to boil).
- Add sour cream to frying pan with celery salt, thyme and onion.
- stir sour cream mixture into cream/fish in pot.
- Add milk,potatoes and lobster to pot.
- Continue to heat on medium until heated through.
- Season to taste and sprinkle with paprika for a nice color.
- Serve with fresh hot rolls.
- Don't be afraid to use whatever seafood you have or can get. I very often add shrimp(at poaching stage), if I can't get lobster, etc. As long as the overall amount of seafood remains the same.