chopped flat leaf parsley
eggs, lightly beaten
grated romano cheese
fresh ground black pepper
( dark meat)
5 cups marinara sauce or 5 cups tomato sauce or 5 cups
other pasta sauce
- Mix together bread crumbs,parsley, eggs, milk, 1/2 cup of the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add ground turkey, stir gently to combine. Be careful not to overwork the meat.
- Shape into bite size balls.
- Heat oil in a large skiller under medium high heat.
- Add meatballs until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.