spring onion, bulbs
fresh dill, chopped
flat leaf parsley, chopped
peanut oil, for frying
lemon slice, to serve
salt and pepper
- Grate Courgettes, add a few pinches of salt and allow to drain for approximately 20 minutes.
- Place in a clean towel and squeeze out excess water.
- Mix courgette ball with onion, dill, parsley, eggs and paprika. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Work in the cheese and flour, mixture should have the consistency of porridge (oatmeal).
- For each fritter spoon out 1 tbsp of mixture into hot oil and fry until golden.
- Serve with slices of lemon.