1 1/2 teaspoons
garlic clove, chopped
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
whole tomatoes, undrained
4 1/2 cups
white fish fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces
( about 1 1/2 lb)
( fat free is ok)
- Heat potatoes, onion, broth, curry, garlic, and tomatoes to boiling in a saucepan.
- Stir frequently and break up tomatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, uncovered.
- Place in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return to pot and bring back to a boil.
- Stir in fish and reduce heat to a simmer for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours or until cool.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve chilled.