kipfler potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
1 1/2 teaspoons
garlic cloves, unpeeled
sea salt, to taste
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
extra virgin olive oil
flat leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Slice the sausages into 4cm pieces and place in a large roasting pan.
- Add the potatoes, paprika, rosemary, garlic cloves, sea salt and pepper.
- Tear the ciabatta into bite size pieces and add to the roasting tray.
- Drizzle over the oil and gently toss to combine.
- Place in the oven and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the sausages and bread are golden brown.
- Top with continental parsley and serve with a green salad.