( 3/4 cup)
dry skim milk powder
( or use vegetable oil)
minced fresh garlic
( can use more garlic)
- Place all ingredients into the pan in order, or according to your manfacturer's directions (making certain to sprinkle the dry milk powder over the warm water).
- Press the dough cycle and start.
- Check the dough after about 4-5 minutes of kneading to see is more water or flour is needed to create a soft semi-sticky dough.
- When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead gently into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface.
- Cover and let rest for 20 minutes (or at this point you can refrigerate for up to 24 hours or freeze).
- Stretch into desired size for your pizza pan.
- *Note* for a thicker crust, let the dough rise on the pan covered with a clean tea towel for about 20 minutes before topping with sauce and ingredients.