1 (475 ml) bottles
kraft Italian salad dressing
( not low-fat)
( optional but good to add in I always do)
1/4 cup vegetable oil or 1/4 cup
fresh minced garlic
( or to taste, the more the better I say!)
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Add in chicken pieces, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to grill, remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken with seasoning salt and pepper, then grill.
- There is enough marinade for up to 10 pieces of chicken.