finely chopped onion
( finely chopped)
1 (10 3/4 ounce)
condensed tomato soup
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles following package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, heat oil on medium-high in a nonstick skillet. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink. Drain off excess liquid. Stir in oregano, salt, soup, 1/3 cup water and noodles.
- Take off heat and add half of the cheese. Spoon into 11 x 7-inch baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.