french shallots, root end trimmed skin left on
1 1/2 teaspoons
( use white wine vinegar if you cant find)
flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
baby green beans
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place the mushrooms in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Add oil, garlic, lemon juice and shallots and gently toss until coated.
- Roast for 30 minutes, occasionally spooning over the juices.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature Slip shallots from skin and discard the skin.
- Pour the cooking juices into a large bowl. Add the tarragon vinegar, tarragon and parsley, mix and season well.
- Blanch beans in boiling water for 2 minutes or so. Drain and add dressing while still hot.
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters or eights if large, and add to the beans with the shallots and rocker. Gently toss together and serve on a platter or make 4 individual servings.