shredded swiss cheese
- (Look up recipe for dough, recipe ID # is 26181).
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Roll out small amounts of dough on a baking pan (about 5 inches around.).
- Make crust by folding ends of dough to the center.
- use to teaspoons of tomato sauce and place in the center of the dough and smooth out evenly across the mini pizza dough.
- Sprinkle as much italian seasoning as you want on top of the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle shredded swiss cheese on to the sauce and seasoning.
- Place your topping of choice on top.
- Place into the oven for about 10 minutes (if not done then for a little while longer.).
- Take out and have sit for about two minutes.
- Lastly, ENJOY!