1 (16 ounce) packages
cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; pat into bottom of an ungreased 13x9 baking pan.
- Combine milk and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- Pour over the cookie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until the chips are melted.
- Cool and enjoy!