cooked chicken, shredded
1 (2 cup) packages
Mexican blend cheese
10 (8 inch)
2 (10 ounce) containers
alfredo sauce, refrigerated style
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place chicken, salsa verde and 1/2 cup of cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down middle of tortilla.
- Fold one edge over and roll up.
- Place, seam side down, in 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Combine pasta sauce and remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese in mixing bowl.
- Spread over burritos.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling and browned in spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced avocado and/or chopped cilantro if desired.