iceberg lettuce, torn up
eggs, boiled, peeled and chunky diced
1 (453.59 g) can
peas, Leisure brand works best
- In a 9x13-inch pan, start with a layer of lettuce, then hard boiled egg, celery, onion and bacon. Note: We buy the bacon already crumbled and use about 1 lb of that.
- Drain peas and layer on top of bacon.
- Spread Miracle Whip salad dressing over peas.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Note: Very forgiving recipe. We always add more bacon and sometimes substitute Ranch dressing for the Miracle Whip.