English muffins, split
bulk pork sausage
1 (127.57 g) can
diced green chilies, drained
cheddar cheese, 4 ounces shredded
- In the bottom of a greased 3 quart rectangular baking dish, arrange muffin halves in the bottom. Overlap muffins as neccesary to make them fit well; set aside.
- Using a large skillet, cook sausage until brown, drain.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs. Add sausage, sour cream, and chilies and mix until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture over the muffins and press lightly to thoroughly moisten the muffins.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or until set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Prep and cook time does not include chilling time.