spinach, chopped with stems removed
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Remove papery covering from garlic. Don't seperate the cloves.
- Slice the top of each head of garlic off so most of the cloves are exposed.
- Place garlic in a small baking dish.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over each head.
- Cover dish with foil and roast 45 minutes or until garlic is soft and lightly browned. When cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic pulp into a medium sauce pan.
- Add broth, stir well to combine.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Before serving, stir in spinach and simmer until wilted, about 4 minutes.