2 1/2 cups
thinly sliced rhubarb
1 1/4 cups
graham cracker crumbs
cream cheese, softened
eggs, lightly beaten
white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rhubarb Swirl:.
- In a large saucepan, bring rhubarb, 1/3 cup sugar and OJ to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until thickened and rhubarb is tender. Remove from heat and set aside. (optional: use immersion blender to puree mixture).
- Mix cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom only of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cheesecake batter:.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, cornstarch, vanilla and salt in a large mixing bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Beat in eggs, just until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Pour half of the batter over the crust.
- Pour half the rhubarb mixture over the batter and lightly swirl together with a knife.
- Repeat with remaining batter and rhubarb.
- Place pan on double layer of heavy duty foil and wrap bottom and sides of pan tightly.
- Place pan in large baking pan. Pour about 1-2 inches hot water into larger pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until middle is almost set.
- Remove from oven and cool for about 10 minutes, then gently run a knife between cake and sides of pan.
- Cool for about an hour more, then cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.