1/4-1/2 cup butter or 1/4-1/2 cup
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped fresh cranberries or 1 1/2 cups
coarsely chopped frozen cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease an 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Mix sugar and butter in a medium mixing bowl until completely blended.
- Add banana, milk and eggs, mixing well.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing just until moist.
- Stir in nuts and cranberries.
- Spread batter evenly in the loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the bread comes out clean.
- Remove from pan, cool on rack.