1 (18 ounce) boxes yellow cake mix (Supermoist) or 1 (18 ounce) boxes
white cake mix
1 1/4 cups
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
1 (9 ounce) containers
whipped fluffy white frosting
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease and four a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, vanilla, and eggs. Beat on low for 30 seconds then on medium for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until edges are golden brown and tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes then poke the hot cake every 1/2 inch with a long-tined fork. Wipe the fork occasionally to reduce sticking and tearing.
- In a large bowl combine milks and cream. Carefully pour the mixture evenly over the top of the cake. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Frost cake as desired. Garnish with strawberry slices.