1 (9 -10 ounce) jars
sweet and sour sauce
packed light brown sugar
2 1/2 lbs
red bell pepper, chopped
1 (20 ounce) cans
pineapple chunks, drained
- If using liner, place it in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against the bottom and sides of the bowl; pull top of liner over the bowl rim.
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker; stir gently then cover with the lid.
- Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove the lid to allow steam to escape.
- Serve directly from the slow cooker over rice.