( Temp. 110-115 degrees F.)
2 3/4 cups
2 1/4 teaspoons
bread machine yeast
- (I don't, but I would think you can spray the inside of the bread machine pan with Pam for easier release and clean-up).
- Place ingredients in order into the bread machine.
- Use dough cycle (mine's 1 1/2 hours).
- Before cycle is done I lay out a piece of waxed paper with flour on it.
- When cycle is done, "punch" dough.
- Grease hands or spray with Pam as dough is very "sticky".
- Remove dough from bread machine and place on floured surface/floured waxed paper.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the top of the dough and "smooth" it over the top of the dough.
- Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces (I spray knife with Pam before cutting dough).
- Place dough pieces evenly spaced apart on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Shape each piece of dough into an oval shape.
- With kitchen scissors, make a "snip" in the center of each roll, about 1 to 2 inches long and about 1/4 inch deep.
- Cover and let rise 20 minutes (I do this on the top of my stove as I have my oven preheated to 400 degrees already -- works well for me).
- Bake at 400 degrees about 20 to 25 minutes.