semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (510.29 g) box
yellow cake mix
sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat the inside of a Bundt pan well with cooking spray.
- Place chocolate chips and pecan pieces in a 2-cup measure and toss to blend.
- Sprinkle in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine cake mix, Kahlua, half and half (combined), egg and egg substitute in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed with electric mixer for about 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides of bowl and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Scrape bowl occasionally.
- Stir in coconut and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (about 40-45 minutes).
- Cool completely.