1 (6 ounce)
chocolate crumb crusts, ready crust
1 (1/4 ounce) envelope
( whole or 2%)
Baileys Irish Cream
semi-sweet chocolate chips
frozen whipped topping
- In saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over milk. Let stand about 1 minute, then stir over low heat until gelatine is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate and continue cooking, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted, then stir in vanilla.
- Remove from heat and stir occasionally, adding Bailey's about 5 minutes after removal from heat.
- When mixture forms mounds when dropped from a spoon, fold in whipped topping and turn into crust.
- Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate curls if desired. Chill at least 4 hours before serving.