1 (26 ounce) jars
of red spaghetti sauce
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
onion, for 1 c chopped
bottled minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons
dried Italian seasoning
frozen meatballs, approx 3/4 pound
- Pour spaghetti sauce and tomatoes with juice into a slow cooker.
- Add chopped onion, garlic, and Italian seasonings; mix well.
- Add still-frozen meatballs; stirring to mix well. Make sure meatballs are covered with sauce.
- Cover the slow cooker, turn to LOW heat; cook 7-8 hours.
- Just before serving, cook spaghetti according to package directions. (This can be done ahead of time, noodles drained and tossed w/ olive oil, and refrigerated. Reheat noodles in the microwave before serving.).
- Serve sauce and meatballs over spaghetti. Pass Parmesan cheese at the table.
- NOTE: Any style tomato-based (marinara style) spaghetti sauce can be used. The jar sizes may vary from brand to brand but this is okay.