side pork, cooked & diced
1 (16 ounce) packages
dry bread cubes
diced bell pepper
pepper, any kind
chopped hot pepper, if you want a kick
Pam cooking spray, for spraying tray
- Fry side pork medium heat.Drain.
- Cut into diced pieces.
- Place in a large bowl. Add salt, bread crumbs, italian seasoning celery, peppers, and carrots or a vegetable melody of your choice. Corn does not do too well.
- In medium microwave bowl, add margerine and microwave a few seconds to melt, add milk and beaten egg.
- Pour into dressing mixture. Mix.
- Form hand size patties. Spray Pam or grease baking tray.Place patties on tray.
- I make 8 patties.
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with white cream sauce or white gravy.