1 1/2 lbs
1 (16 ounce) cans
chili powder, to taste
Worcestershire sauce, to taste
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
- Brown and drain hamburger and onion.
- In a pot, add hamburger, onion, and tomatoes.
- Put in some Worcestershire sauce (1 - 2 tsp), chili powder, salt and pepper to taste. I just keep adding stuff until it tastes good.
- Let Simmer 20 minutes or so.
- Note: It might take more tomatoes, so I'd buy an extra can, I never make a small batch of this stuff. We have it and freeze the leftovers for the next week. Serve over rice.