garlic clove, crushed
canned tuna, drained and flaked
cooked long-grain rice
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add garlic, onion and celery. Cook until onion is clear.
- Stir in flour and cook until frothy. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add eggs and cheese, beating until well combined.
- Stir in tuna.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine tuna sauce and rice.
- Pour mixture into a greased ovenproof dish.
- Cook at 180C for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve hot or cold.