fresh garlic cloves, minced
roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
fresh asparagus spear, trimmed and blanched
fresh basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
salt and black pepper
- Preheat an Omelette Pan on medium heat until the rim of the pan is hot-to-the-touch.
- Add the olive oil and heat for another minute.
- Add the garlic, shallots, tomatoes and asparagus.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Remove to a serving platter, garnish with the chiffonade of basil, and season with salt and pepper.