medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
roast beef, with gravy
( either leftover or canned Hormel brand)
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
dried parsley flakes
salt & pepper
seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a well-buttered 2 quart casserole, pour cooked and drained noodles.
- Mix soup, milk, beef broth and onion powder together until smooth, add to noodles and stir.
- Add roast beef with gravy, and mix thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle dried parsley flakes evenly on top.
- Sprinkle the top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.