instant nonfat dry milk powder
1 1/3 cups
- Combine first 4 ingredients into a large bowl, mixing well with each addition. Pour into a food processor and process until a fine powder.
- At this stage you can put it into a jar with a good seal, label and add a card with the following instructions for gifting, or label it for your own future use.
- Over double boiler, with water to boiling stage, put 1 cup of powdered pudding mix into saucepan, slowly adding milk while you stir (I used a whisk for lighter fluffier pudding) Stir constantly for approximately 10-15 minutes or until pudding comes to thickness of your liking. Remove from double boiler, add vanilla and butter, whisk or stir until throughly blended.
- Pour into individual serving dishes and refrigerate.
- Due to DH illness I used reconstituted dry milk for the 2 c milk, this does affect the flavor slightly.